Price List and Ordering Information
We have many of Bradford Washburn's mountain negatives from which our photography lab will produce quality digital prints.
To order a digital print it is necessary to know the negative number. Use the index (click here) to get the negative number and to see Bradford Washburn's own description of each image. The Mount McKinley (Denali) section of that index is over 100 pages
The University does not hold all of Washburn's negatives. Thumbnail images of negatives found in archives located at this url: http://photolab.elmer.uaf.edu/gallery/photogallery.html.
Please pay by check drawn on U.S. bank, U.S. money order or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
|Photo Production (Black and white digital print)|
Fax: (907) 474-6365
Phone: (907) 474-6400
- We ship by U.S. Post Office.
- Shipping and handling is a minimum of $5.00 per order.
- Add $20.00 for shipping and handling of up to 4 contact prints sent within the US; more for S&H of larger sizes and foreign destinations.
- International shipping is a minimum of $20.00.
- We may require insured shipping and payment of those fees.
- Flat-Rate Envelope Material mailed in the special flat-rate envelope available from the USPS is subject to the postage rate for a 1/2-pound piece at the service level requested by the customer, regardless of the actual weight of the piece.
Timeframe: Orders for digital prints normally take five to ten days. Rush service is available by arrangement for a surcharge of 50% per photo.
Photographs purchased from us may not be reproduced and are for personal use only. We reserve the right to refuse a photo order if, in our judgment, fulfillment of the order may violate copyright law.
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.