Printing has changed! Refer to OIT's printing instructions.
- Photocopiers, which are also used as printers, are located on level 4.
- Black-and-white copies and printouts currently cost 10 cents per printed side.
- To obtain a copy card, or to add money to your PolarExpress card or copy card, use the Value Transfer Station (cash only) located on level 4. Or, you can add money to your PolarExpress card online using a credit card.
- Color printing is available on the Level 4 photocopier facing Circulation, in OIT's public computer lab just outside the library, and in The Nook (Bunnell 319), currently at 35 cents per printed side.
- For users without a PolarExpress or Copy Card, color printing is also available in the Interlibrary Loan office on Level 3, cash or check only. Color printouts are $1.00 per page for 8.5 x 11 and 8.5 x 14, and $2.00 per page for 11 x 17.
A VTS machine (Value Transfer Station) will accept your cash and add it to your card electronically. The VTS is located next to the library Circulation Desk. Please ask for help if needed.
If you do not have a Polar Express card, you may buy a UAF Copy Card from the VTS and use it for photocopying and printing. The Copy Card costs $1.00 and you can add as much or as little cash onto the card as you need. Copy card accounts are not refundable so you may want to be conservative on the amount you add, knowing that you can always add more if needed.