Do you write scholarly papers? Have you forgotten where you've saved or filed articles? Are you frustrated with citing sources in different, persnickety citation styles?
If so, you need to use a Bibliographic Software program such as Mendeley. Use Mendeley to:
- Manage a large number of references in your own personal and searchable database;
- Easily import PDFs or search result sets from bibliographic databases;
- Mark up, tag and highlight PDFs;
- Easily insert references into your Word document and magically create a bibliography in any style with a single push of a button!
A little bit of time learning such a program will save you many hours and much frustration in the long run.
Rasmuson Library is offering November sessions to introduce you to Mendeley. There will be no PowerPoint presentation. Just a brief demo and help in installing the program and getting started. Bring laptops!
Dates, times and locations as follows:
- Wednesday, 11/13 at 10:00am, Room 301, Rasmuson library
- Thursday, 11/14 at 9:00am, Room 105 Murie building
- Monday, 11/18 at 3:00pm, Room 301 Rasmuson library
- Tuesday, 11/19 at 3:00pm, Room 105 Murie building
Questions? Contact Steve Hunt email@example.com || 907-474-1177