Thomson Reuters will be hosting an EndNote Fast Start workshop for UAF students and faculty on March 25 at 1:00pm.
This 1-hour class online covers the most popular features in EndNote on the desktop, including:
- An overview of the EndNote library elements
- Online Search
- Direct export from Web of Science and PubMed
- Setting PDF handling preferences
- Importing PDFs
- Using Find Full Text
- Finding and removing duplicates
- The most-used Cite While You Write commands
You must register in advance. Once registered, you will receive an email with more information, a link to join the class, and links to download materials for the class.