When searching the Library Catalog for oral histories:
- Type a keyword in the words or phrase search box.
- In a second box, use the drop down arrow to select a words or phrase and type the words: sound recording.
- Select UAF – Level 2 – ORAL HISTORY from the location drop down menu.
- If you know the name of the narrator, search in the author field and if that doesn't work, search in the subject field.
- If you aren't finding what you need, contact Robyn Russell by email: email@example.com or phone (907) 474-6773.
This page was last modified on December 26, 2016